To be a globally respected corporation that provides innovative, reliable and quality products and services to all customers at competitive costs, with international standards of customer care thereby creating superior value for all stakeholders.
To achieve our objectives in an environment of fairness, honesty and courtesy towards our clients, employees, vendors and society at large.
- The company has vertically integrated facilities and infrastructures which includes numerous hard tasks like purchasing of raw wool, spinning, dyeing, weaving, washing and finishing all under one roof.
- Large base of Loom, tufting and fabrication
- A wide capacity of 50000 sqm/month
- Use color standards as Color: ARS, Panton or any other internationally recognized
- Maximum width size 13 ft
- Maximum length size 40 ft
- Efficient designing and developing team
- Piece dying and processing facility.
Navkar Woollens Pvt. Ltd. firmly believes that it is the quality of our range that sets us apart from our competitors. As a part of our enterprise, we follow a strict quality policy in our organization to ensure that every product delivered to our clients is flawless in quality.
It is owing to our excellent quality controllers, we are able to win the trust of our quality conscious clients based in various countries of the world. We inspect each and every stage, right from the time of procurement of raw materials, weaving, finishing, final packaging and storing of the end-product till the dispatching. The parameters on which we perform checks are based on the master samples. The master samples are given to each department and the customers. So each product is compared with the master samples and then passed for the next stage.
We intend to meet or exceed customer requirements on time, and strive to continue to improve our service quality.